A general term for layered pieces of timber bonded together. Most plywood uses an exterior grade glue the same as is used in Marine grade plywoods. Plywoods come in varying grades of faces that are fit for many different purposes.
- High quality Face, visually clear Faces with no imperfections
- High Quality Faces with imperfections, these are usually the sheets that have the fabulous in that make people like to clear finish. Every sheet is unique.
- As per B but slightly kontty imperfections are accepted.
- Smooth face with imperfection, sometimes filled, sometimes with machine patches.
- imperfect faces with knot holes, shakes and marks. Not Filled or sanded.
Light coloured plywood that comes in many different types. The most common type used in construction due to performance and price point.
A cost effective manufactured fibre material that has a smooth surface that is hard to beat for clean finishes. Best to pre-drill when screwing.
Cost effective material generally used as shelving and cabinets with a Melamine Finish. Screw better than MDF.
We currently stock a few types, that will change in time. Available in many colours and thickness, we can bring in to order as required and cut to size.
Our Speciality Products………….