Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Panel and Ply collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
- information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering for our mailing list
- information hat you provide using for the purpose of enquiring with our sales staff
Your information will only be used by Panel and Ply to:
- contact you;
- send you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Your information will not be provided to any third party.
Panel and Ply will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Our returns policy is in addition to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law or Consumer Guarantees Act (NZ).
If you receive an item that is proven by Panel and Ply to be damaged or faulty, Panel and Ply will replace this item for you at no additional charge to you, after seeing the receipt. If this to happen, Panel and Ply must be notified of any damage within 48 hours of receiving the item/s.
- We can provide a refund
- All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
- Receipts and tax invoices must be valid and intact
- The freight cost will be not reimbursed by Panel and Ply
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Cheques will be refunded as cash (once bank processing of the cheque has occurred) and credit card refunds must be processed back onto a credit card.
Note: A credit card must be present to receive a refund.
Note: Any products that have been marked down due to damage or imperfections, or are brought under our discontinued section are strictly no returns, refunds or exchange.